1) Happiness meme Day 5
1. Finally joined ontd_startrek. :D
2. Mom’s finally done w/ the cases that were stressing her.
3. Dad’s going to Kroger. (This is great b/c Harvey’s sucks)
4. Going out to dinner, and my town’s only non-fast food, non-foreign restaurant is GOOD. (And not pricey)
Even better, my brother has martial arts prac then
5. Dad found Kitty's kittens out by the pump house. There's just 2 apparently. (see item 5)
2) Honey is having ear issues again. (She’s quite prone to ear infections) Her ears seem to be bothering her, but she doesn’t yelp when I touch them. (She usually does when she has one). I’m concerned that it may be ear mites. Anyone have any experience w/ pets getting them? If it’s an ear infection, she tends to get over it, but if its ear mites I need to go get meds and treat all the dogs.
And I know the vet could tell me if she had them, but 1) that costs money 2)if she didn’t have them they’d just charge us for the consult 3)She’s filthy 4)my dogs don’t do leashes, collars, buildings or cars….or baths….wow, that sounds bad.
3)Backing off my coffee intake prior to going back to school is no fun. It’s hard to only drink one cup when the coffee still in the pot smells good. (I’m not shooting for one cup a day though. Trying to cut down from 5 a day to 3. And then down to 2)
4)Lol. Dad is leading the church service Sunday in the preacher’s absence. This means me and my cousin can make faces at him and he can’t do a thing about it. (Aren’t we mature? He’d do the same thing to us)
The message, however, will be given by a wonderful lady who was a favorite teacher of mine back in middle school. She lost her baby when her father(the woman’s, not the baby’s) didn’t know the baby was behind his truck and backed over her. The family did manage to pull through with God’s help. This was years ago, but I still think the message will probably an emotional one.
5) Sadly we're definatly going to have to get rid of the kittens in order to not have a repeat of our last massive cat invasion. Note: At least 50 of them running around the property, only 5 of which would let you touch them, and only another 5 would allow you to get w/n 5 ft of them.
We've decided to inact a one cat at a time plan. Still does this mean I won't seek out said kittens and name them? Not at all. :D
6)( Meme times! )