1. When I was very young I honestly believed I was gonna jump into a parallel dimension and marry Spiderman. I mean, tv had proved to me parallel dimesions exist.
2. I would like to get married and maybe have a kid or two, but it's much more important to me that I have a bunch of puppies.
3. I find large dogs much more adorable than small ones(except for beagles)
4. When I was young I thought that Kroger was a feminine hygiene products store because the only time we ever went to a Kroger was when mom needed some tampons.
5. I was a very shy person till I was in 9th grade, and I'm still rather shy but noone believes me now.
6. I get random cravings for pickles and/or sushi. (I have no clue why)
7. I thought Bambi 2 was adorable.
8. I can't go to sleep w/o basically making up a self-insert (because making up and actual fic would require me to get up and write it down)
9. I think Little Debbie snacks, ketchup and American sliced singles are among the most disgusting foods ever, yet I like snails, avacado and other weird things.
10. I have saved 3 baby deer.
11. I automatically think of the sarcastic response to any comment made to me, even a compliment. Luckily, I don't speak without thinking.
12. I have never had a real kiss.
13. Without kissing up to any teachers I basically had free reign of the school and was never checked for a hall pass, all because they thought I was "nice" and "responsible"
14. I am insanly lazy, which is why I'm having a bit of trouble in college. High school got me used to effortless A's.
15. I am really close to both my parents and actually do miss them while at college.
16. I think The Office is a stupid show and don't understand the popularity.
17. Silence makes me really nervous.
18. I also hate sleeping with any lights on, so as a kid I convinced myself that "monsters" couldn't see in the dark either.
19. I am TERRIFIED of roaches. More than almost anything else. (including spiders, snakes, scorpions etc) And I know it isn't logical.
20. I am an English major, not because of my love of literature(though I do like it a lot); I'm an English major because I like grammer and vocabulary. I excell on writing papers.
21. I miss my econ class.
22. I find myself more often attracted to men in their 40s or older. (Jon Schnieder, Marc Harmon, Hugh Laurie, Stewart, Cobert, Jeremy Irons etc)
23. I don't actually believe I'll get married because I want a smart man.
24. I have no idea how, but I can physically stop hiccups. (and I had them before I was even born)
25. One of my fav drinks is bourbon and water.
Also, is anyone going to Momocon?